- Added Data Privacy feature.
- Improved Parking Mode.
The firmware for the following products have been updated.
Be sure to read and follow the instructions in the "2019 DashCam Firmware Update Guide."
"2019 DashCam firmware update Guide"(en)
Software License Agreement
You must agree to the following conditions before downloading this update program.
- A written permission from JVCKENWOOD Corporation is necessary in order to redistribute this software on your personal web page.
- Modification, alteration, translation, merging, reverse compiling, or reverse engineering of this software is prohibited.
- JVCKENWOOD Corporation is the sole owner of all copyrights and intellectual property rights of this software and accompanying manuals and other documents.
This software is not sold but licensed to the user by JVCKENWOOD Corporation. The customer has ownership only of the media containing this software and the ownership of the software itself is reserved by JVCKENWOOD Corporation.
- JVCKENWOOD Corporation does not guarantee the suitability of this software or its quality and function for the customer's use and will not be liable for any problems caused by the use of this software except as explicitly noted.
The customer is responsible for the selection and installation of this software as well as the result of using this software.
File "DRV-A601W_V10.0_BBZHBB_I.zip" download (7.15 MB)